Many today have fallen victim to the ridiculous assertion that Jesus Christ never existed. While this belief has all but died in academic circles, internet skeptics have attempted to advance this groundless theory.
We offer the following resources to debunk this absurd claim:
1) http://www.tektonics.org/shattering.html- Here, apologist J.P. Holding offers exhaustive critiques of works done by those attempting to advance the Christ-myth.
Dr. Gary Habermas explains away the claims from G.A. Wells that Christ didn't exist.
3) http://www.answeringinfidels.com/answering-skeptics/others/a-review-of-brian-flemmings-dvd-the-god-who-wasnt-there.html- Apologist Mike Licona destroy's Brian Flemming's movie (and I use that term loosely), The God Who Wasn't There.
4) http://www.bede.org.uk/jesusindex.htm- "A page maintained by CADRE member the Venerable Bede, with contributions by CADRE member Christopher Price. Discusses the history of the Jesus Myth itself, provides the scholarly view of the Jesus Myth, responds to Earl Doherty, and addresses the supposed pagan myth parallels."
5) http://www.bede.org.uk/price1.htm- Scholarly reactions regarding the "Christ-Mythers."
6) http://www.christiancadre.org/topics/historicaljesus.html- An exhaustive collection of various works on the historical Jesus.
Courage and Godspeed,
Chad A. Gross