Monday, December 15, 2008

Are Miracles Possible?


Dr. Phil Fernandes, in a chapter from his doctoral dissertation entitled Miracles, defends the idea that miracles are indeed possible.

Drawing from his work on the Cosmological Argument for God's existence, Dr. Fernandes continues by giving reason to believe that the origin of the universe itself is best explained by the miraculous!

I encourage you to check out both of these articles by Dr. Fernandes and hope you are challenged by them.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad A. Gross

2 comments:

bob said...

Chad, I am trying to send my responce to your last responce via email but I keep getting an error message returned to me. I am sending it to the email listed in your blog - answers@explorefcf.com

bob

bob said...

sorry, my email is lets_reason@yahoo.com

bob