Saturday, August 10, 2013
8 Witnessing Tips
In this article, Greg Koukl of Stand to Reason reflects on a conversation he overheard while on an airplane and provides the Christian ambassador with 8 tips to apply to increase the ability of having constructive evangelism efforts. They are as follows:
1. Look for opportunities.
2. When you get an opportunity, don't overcomplicate things. Keep it simple.
3. Try to stay away from religious language, terminology, and religious affect.
4. Focus on truth, not personal benefits of Christianity.
6. Stay calm.
7. Let them walk away if they want.
8. Leave them with something or give them something.
You can read the article here.
Stand firm in Christ,