Useful Information from a "Useless" Source?


A gentlemen at church recently handed me a book entitled The Best Book of Useless Information Ever. Having never heard of the book, he said that "I would get a kick out of it."

Admittedly, I would not recommend the book due to some of the questionable content in it; however, I did find the following quote from John Adams worth the read and I wanted to share it:

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

Indeed. It's also important to remember that this statement is true for both the non-Christian and the follower of Christ.

So, apparently the book would have been more appropriately titled The Best Book of MOSTLY Useless Information.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments