Featured Audio: An Interview with John MacArthur- The Jesus You Can't Ignore


In this interview, pastor and teacher Dr. John MacArthur discusses his latest book entitled The Jesus You Can't Ignore: What You Must Learn from the Bold Confrontations of Christ.

In this short, 26 minute interview, MacArthur challenges the evangelical world to fight for truth and gives tips on how to do it.

You can listen to this audio here or download the MP3 here.

This audio was originally found here.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments

Joel Varner said…
Chad,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I just read some of the stuff on your site and I'm excited to read more. Anyway, I just wrote an article on "Morality and it's Justification in Theism." Check it out if you get a chance.
http://rationallychristian.blogspot.com/2009/12/morality-and-its-justification-in.html
Chad said…
Joel,

You are welcome and right back at you! I will checkout your article asap.

Godspeed