Monday, March 21, 2011

Resource: The Failed Atheist

The Failed Atheist is a blog maintained by Dan Rodger. Rodger shares a bit about himself on his blog:

"Even though atheists may not like it when people say it, I'm a former atheist. Although I wasn't a Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens type figure, none the less I didn't believe in God, and thus lived in a way which was consistent with me being captain of my ship. Perhaps I'm just not as clever as the New Atheists but I like to think that I hold truth to be something as important and my intellectual integrity simply won't allow me to ignore Jesus and embrace a god-less world-view that I doubt exists."

I encourage our readers to checkout Dan's blog where he offers varies thoughts, articles, and other resources dealing with various topics.

As Dan says, "I'm almost an Atheist.... I just believe in one more God than you do."

Dan's blog is also included in our An Apologetics Arsenal located here.

Enjoy!

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

1 comment:

Dan Rodger said...

Thanks for the link Chad muchos appreciated, I was wondering why so many people were visiting. Keep up all the good work, you've got a great resource here. God-bless