Do Animals Display Morality? A Reasonable Faith Podcast

In this Reasonable Faith Podcast, Dr. William Lane Craig responds to CNN's interview of Frans de Waal, director of Emory University's Living Links Center at the Yerkes National Primate Research Center in Lawrenceville, Georgia.  He recently published a book entitled "The Bonobo and the Atheist: In Search of Humanism Among the Primates."


Here is small sample of CNN's Interview:

CNN's Kelly Murray: Tell us about the title of your book.

Frans de Waal: Well, the reason I chose that title is, when I bring up the origins of morality, it revolves around God, or comes from religion, and I want to address the issue that I think morality is actually older than religion. So I'm getting into the religion question, and how important is religion for morality. I think it plays a role, but it's a secondary role. Instead of being the source of morality, religion came later, maybe to fortify morality.

See how Dr. Craig responds here.



Comments