In this guest post over on J. Warner Wallace's blog, Christian Mother Natasha Crain deals with six key things kids need to know before facing the online battle of worldviews:
- Personal attacks need never be taken seriously
- You can't assume something is fact just because someone states it as such.
- False dichotomies are the bread and butter of overly simplified faith discussions.
- A person can quote the Bible without knowing anything about the Bible.
- What passes for "common sense" has no bearing on truth.
- As Christians, we must remain motivated by love in our discussions.
You can checkout the entire article here!
Courage and Godspeed,