In this featured article columnist John Hawkins gives 5 reasons why marijuana should remain illegal.
Hawkins argues that marijuana should remain illegal because:
1. It's extremely addictive for some people
2. This experiment hasn't worked out so well for Amsterdam
3. Marijuana is terrible for your mental health
4. Marijuana is terrible for your physical health
5. The drug decimates many people's lives
You can read the entire article here. Hawkins offers studies and resources throughout for those wanting to dig deeper.
Additionally, here is a great article by Rich Deem that reviews the current scientific literature and what it tells us about so-called "medical marijuana."
Courage and Godspeed,