In this sermon that I recently shared at Faith Christian Fellowship in Williamsport, MD, I broke down Ephesians 1:15-23. Some of the topics that I discussed that may appeal to apologists include: 1) the correct definition of biblical faith 2) why believers must cultivate the life of the mind 3) the role of the Holy Spirit in study 4) how to share the gospel clearly.
Courage and Godspeed,
Footnotes:1. Francis Foulkes, Tyndale NT Commentaries: Ephesians, p. 66-67.
2. Richard Dawkins, Lecture from 'The Nullifidian' (Dec 94), http://old.richarddawkins.net/articles/89.
3. J. P. Moreland, Loving God with All Your Mind: Revised and Updated, p. 70.
4. Foulkes, p. 67.
5. David Legge Sermon, "Paul’s Prayer List for You," Pt. 1., www.preachtheword.com
6. Steven J. Cole, What God Wants You to Know, https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-10-what-god-wants-you-know-ephesians-118-19.
7. Richard Dawkins, River Out of Eden (New York: Baic Books, 1996), 133.
8. Kenneth L. Boles, The College Press NIV Commentary: Galatians and Ephesians, 215-216.
9. Foulkes, p. 74-76.
10. William Barclay, The New Daily Study Bible: The Letters to the Galatians and Ephesians, p. 107-108.