In this featured article, Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, offers 6 tips to help you organize your reading.
1. Maintain Regular Writing Projects
2. Work Through Major Sections of Scripture
3. Read All the Titles Written by Some Authors
4. Get Some Big Sets and Read Through Them
5. Allow Yourself Some Fun Reading and Learn How to Enjoy Reading by Reading Enjoyable Books
6. Write in Your Books; Make Them Up and Make Them Yours
In the article Dr. Mohler briefly unpacks each tip. You can check it out here.
Courage and Godspeed,