Counterpoints: Pro-Life or Partially Pro-Life?

Florida Senator Marco Rubio:

I have never said that. And I have never advocated that. What I have advocated is that we pass law in this country that says all human life at every stage of its development is worthy of protection. 

In fact, I think that law already exists. It is called the Constitution of the United States.

And let me go further. I believe that every single human being is entitled to the protection of our laws, whether they can vote or not. Whether they can speak or not. Whether they can hire a lawyer or not. Whether they have a birth certificate or not. And I think future generations will look back at this history of our country and call us barbarians for murdering millions of babies who we never gave them a chance to live.1

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie:

He made it clear on the issue of pro-life, Marco Rubio is not for an exception for rape, incest, or life of the mother. You know I think that’s the kind of position that New Hampshire voters would be really concerned about.

I’m pro-life but I believe that you know rape, incest, and the life of the mother, should be exceptions to that rule.1

Should we be concerned that someone thinks that every human being is worthy of protection no matter the circumstances of their birth?

Should we continue to allow abortion on demand for life of the mother cases that account for less than 1% of total abortions?

Is it possible to be partially pro-life?

Sound off in the comments below!

Stand firm in Christ,
Chase

Footnote:
1. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/04/chris-christie-attacks-marco-rubio-for-being-too-pro-life/


Comments