His argument is as follows:
1. If naturalism is true, the immaterial human soul does not exist.
2. If the soul does not exist, libertarian free will does not exist.
3. If libertarian free will does not exist, rationality and knowledge do not exist.
4. Rationality and knowledge exist.
5. Therefore, libertarian free will exists.
6. Therefore, the soul exists.
7. Therefore, naturalism is false.
8. The best explanation of the existence of the soul is God.
For those who want to learn more about the argument, checkout this summary by Tim.
What do you think of his argument? Please feel free to share in the comments!
For more from Tim Stratton, go here.
Courage and Godspeed,