In this presentation, apologist Jonathan McLatchie speaks on misconceptions about intelligent design (ID), answering objections to ID and how to deal with some of the common stereotypes that relate to ID. This video is part 1 of 3 parts. You can find part 2 here and part 3 here.
In this talk, McLatchie makes his case for intelligent design. His outline is as follows:
- Introducing Intelligent Design
- DNA Contains Information
- Molecular Machines
- Common Objections to Design
In Part 2, McLatchie "demolishes Darwinism." The outline is as follows:
- Irreducible Complexity
- Waiting Times Problem
- The Problem of Reductive Evolution
- Animal Body Plans
In Part 3, McLatchie answers questions from the audience. Topics discussed include:
- Darwinism vs. Neo-Darwinism
- How are evolutionists currently challenging Intelligent Design?
- Is Richard Dawkins a Darwinian or Neo-Darwinian?
- What is the difference between micro and macro evolution? (For the record, McLatchie doesn't like this distinction)
- The difference between a theological question and a scientific question
- Why did God make E. coli?
To learn more about Jonathan McLatchie and his ministry, go here.
Courage and Godspeed,