Two Accounts of Creation? Comparing Genesis 1 and2



On May 20th, 2018, I (Chad Vaughn aka "The Other Chad") had the privilege of speaking at my home church, Faith Christian Fellowship.  We've been in a sermon series entitled "From Beginning to End."  The topic I spoke on was comparing the creation accounts described in chapters 1 and 2.  My objective was to show that the two chapters do not conflict one another, but instead the second chapter provides a closer look at the pinnacle of God's Creation- mankind.

I am grateful but at the same time humbled by this opportunity to speak on this topic as I have even more appreciation for pastors and their ability to prepare their sermons on a weekly basis.

My hope is this message will both encourage and challenge listeners to study these accounts further!

God Bless,

Resources:
1.  One Minute Apologist: Question #472- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szkMZO2vDNQ
2.  Seven Days that Divide the World: The Beginning According to Genesis and Science by Dr. John  Lennox 
3.  The Pentateuch by L. Thomas Holdcroft


Comments