1. If God does not exist, objective moral truths do not exist.
2. Objective moral truths exist.
3. Therefore, God exists.
In this featured article, Stephen S. Jordan of Moral Apologetics offers 8 reasons to believe that P2 is indeed true. They are as follows:
- Quarreling between two or more individuals
- It's obvious that an objective moral standard exists.
- Measuring value systems
- Attempting to improve morally
- Reasoning over moral issues
- Feeling a sense of obligation over moral matters
- Making excuses for not behaving appropriately
You can checkout this excellent article here.
I would also encourage readers to checkout the excellent resources available at Moral Apologetics.
Courage and Godspeed,
Article: 5 Common Objections to the Moral Argument by Paul Rezkalla
Presenting the Moral Argument Clearly
Article: Can Moral Objectivism Do Without God? by Peter S. Williams