Article: Three Ways to Ignite Your Teenager's Passion for God by J. Warner Wallace

As a father of one teenage daughter and another pre-teen, this article by J. Warner Wallace really challenged me.  I hope you find it helpful as well.

He writes:

"If you’re investing in the lives of young people, you’ve probably experienced the paralysis of apathy. As a youth pastor, I almost always had someone in my group who appeared disinterested. It’s difficult to teach the truth to young people when they aren’t really listening. But that didn’t stop me. Because I loved my students, I wanted them to become passionate believers. Here are three things I learned that helped me ignite a passion in my students and kids..."

To check out the three things Wallace learned, go here.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Related Posts

Book Preview- So the Next Generation Will Know by Sean McDowell and J. Warner Wallace

Article: Try As We Might, It Won’t Be Easy to Abandon Our Religious Identity by J. Warner Wallace

Article: 6 Things You Can Tell Your Kids When Trying to Explain Pain and Suffering in Our World by J. Warner Wallace

Comments