An Apologist's Prayer Based on Colossians 4:2-6


The following is a prayer I wrote based upon Colossians 4:2-6:

“Remind me to be quick to pray, with an alert mind and a thankful heart. Please give me opportunities to speak the truth about Christ to those who do not know Him. Teach me to proclaim this message as clearly as I should. Work in me so that I may live wisely among those who do not believe, so that I will make the most of each opportunity. Ensure that my conversations are gracious and attractive. And please provide me with the wisdom I will need to thoughtfully respond to each person.”

This prayer includes 3 of the main goals the apologist should be trying to achieve.  These include sharing the gospel clearly, offering thoughtful responses and doing so in a gracious and attractive manner.  

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad


Related Posts

Answer Like Jesus by Alan Shlemon

Free E-Book - Faith Has Its Reasons by Kenneth D. Boa and Robert Bowman, Jr.

What is Apologetics?

Comments