Please keep in mind that these books are aimed toward parents who desire to train their kids to understand what they believe and why they believe it. Further, it should be noted that these are NOT in any special order.
1. A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today's World by John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle (Review is here.)
2. Keeping Your Kids On God's Side by Natasha Crain (My wife's review is here.)
3. Talking with Your Kids About God by Natasha Crain (Review is here.)
4. The Case for the Resurrection by Gary Habermas and Mike Licona
5. Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace (Review is here.)
6. God's Crime Scene by J. Warner Wallace (Review is here.)
7. Forensic Faith by J. Warner Wallace (Review is here.)
8. A New Kind of Apologist edited by Sean McDowell (Review is here.)
9. On Guard by William Lane Craig
10. Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christians Convictions by Greg Koukl (Review is here.)
Many more could be suggested, but these are some of our favorites!
Please feel free to share some of your favorites in the comments below!
Courage and Godspeed,
Future Apologist Interview: Emma Gross Discusses "God's Crime Scene for Kids"
Article: 5 Ways to Help Keep Your Kids From Becoming Secularized Worshipers by Alisa Childers
Book Preview: Critical Conversations: A Christian Parents' Guide to Discussing Homosexuality with Teens By Tom Gilson