Featured Resource: I Love Atheists- Just not their Worldview

In the past week I have talked with two people who have relatives or friends who are devout atheists. Many times, I believe atheists scare Christians away, but there is not reason to fear them and their questions. I actually believe that Christianity offers compelling answers for those who are sincerely seeking the truth.

iloveatheists.com-just not their worldview is an outstanding Internet outreach to atheists that boasts an excellent team and useful resources such as:

Top 100 Atheist Challenges- This is a massive list of the most common atheist objections followed be clear, concise answers.

Proof that God Exists

The Best Apologetics Resource on the Internet! - Apologetics 315!

Our Favorite Podcasts

Favorite Blogs- Truthbomb made the list!
  • And more!
If you are looking for excellent answers for the most common atheist objections, I would encourage you to visit iloveatheists.com and register[It is free and takes less than two minutes] so that you can take advanced of this outstanding website!

I have also added iloveatheists.com to our Apologetics Arsenal here.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments