Video: The Problem of Evil and Suffering featuring William Lane Craig


In this talk, given at the On Guard Conference in 2012, philosopher Dr. William Lane Craig addresses the problem of evil and suffering.

It should be noted that the problem of suffering and evil is everybody's problem to deal with and the question that should be asked is, "Which worldview best explains and deals with the problem and reality of suffering and evil?"

Further, some have even argued that evil can be counted as evidence for God's existence.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments

Andrew Ryan said…
"Further, some have even argued that evil can be counted as evidence for God's existence."

Leads to: "The page you are looking for does not exist".

The irony!
Chad said…
Mr. Ryan,

I believe the link should work now.

Respectfully
Andrew Ryan said…
"I believe the link should work now."

Not when I click on it, Chad. Perhaps it's my iPad at fault.
Chad said…
Hello again Mr. Ryan,

I apologize for the difficulty. I don't know why the link won't work. It's working on my laptop and iPad. I also had a friend try it and it worked it for him.

Perhaps you could "cut and paste" the link:

http://www.str.org/Media/Default/Publications/June%202001%20-1.pdf

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you are well.

Respectfully
Andrew Ryan said…
Mr Chad, that now works!