Apologetics Fun with Movie Clips

For much of my childhood I lived with my dad.  He was a movie buff and especially loved comedies.  So, instead of watching Disney in my childhood, for better or for worse, I grew up watching comedians such as John Candy, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd.  I also watched comedies all through college.

Sometimes when I am blogging or writing a clip from one of those movies will pop into my head.  I thought I would share some for fun!

Please know that I always strive to interact with unbelievers in a respectful, Christ-like manner and that I only share these in jest!

1. Every Lawrence Krauss or Richard Dawkins argument you've ever heard...




2. For those folks that think "chance" explains everything...




3. For mockers...




4. For those people who leave rude or inappropriate comments on your blog...





5. For incoherent comments or arguments...





What about you?  Any movie lines that you would like to share?  Please keep them clean!

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments