Baby Noah at 12 Weeks


This is a picture of baby Noah who was miscarried at 12 weeks. As this article explains, "At 12 weeks’ gestation, Noah’s reflexes were becoming more refined. Like other pre-born humans at this stage, he responded to touch, and moved around in his mother’s womb...He started to close his fingers and curl his toes; his liver and kidneys were functioning, and most of his systems were fully formed."

This is no glob of tissue.  These are not spare parts to profit from.  Take a look.  This is a human being. This is a child.  It boggles the mind that this view even needs defended.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad


Comments

Anonymous said…
When I was 14 years old i got pregnant and my parents said that if i didn't have an abortion they would call the police as the dad of my baby was 18 years old and they threatened me with that and forced me to kill my beutiful baby girl Sophie Elizabeth I'm now 47 years old and have a 27 year old so with my husband but I still can't stop thinking of my baby Sophie and not a day goes by that I don't wish that I had fought and stood up more to my parents they are also both dead now and hope that they felt some form of guilt.i miss you every day my lilbette and hope to meet you again in the future when i die xxxx
Chad said…
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for courageously sharing your story. Please know that God knows your situation intimately. And in Christ, forgiveness is freely given and you have the blessed hope of seeing Sophie Elizabeth again.

Are you a Christian?

God bless