An Interview with my Daughter about Cold-Case Christianity for Kids by Jim and Susie Wallace

My nine year old daughter Emma recently read Jim and Susie Wallace's new book Cold-Case Christianity for Kids and I asked her if she would be willing to do a short interview with me about it.  She graciously agreed!  Enjoy!

Q. Did you like the book?

Yes, I did like it.  It is very inspiring.

Q. What is inspiring about it?

I want to be a police officer so it helped me learn more about how to be a detective.  It also helped me learn more about the evidence for Jesus.

Q. What was your favorite part of the book?

I liked when they found out who had the skateboard.  They collect evidence little by little to figure out who has it.

Q. How did that relate to the case for Jesus?

When you are learning about Jesus, all the evidence adds up to show that Jesus really did rise from the dead.

Q. Would you recommend this book to your friends?

Yes.  It will teach you about God…that God is real.

Q. What would you say to someone who believes I shouldn’t teach you about Jesus?

Well, if He really is alive, and I want to know, what better person to ask than my Dad?

Q. What were the best arguments in the book?

When they argued that God was the best explanation for the information found in DNA.

I also thought that the answers the cadet teacher gave to the student Jason about the resurrection were helpful.

Q. If you could tell Jim and Susie Wallace something, what would it be?
 
Your book was very inspiring for someone who wants to be a police officer.
  Also, for someone who likes to learn about God.  Thank you for writing it!

You can get your copy of Cold-Case Christianity for Kids here!  Emma highly recommends it!

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Related Posts

Book Review: Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace

Book Preview: Cold Case Christianity for Kids by J. Warner Wallace and Susie Wallace

Why Is Apologetics Important? A Personal Testimony

Comments