In Memory of Billy Graham

November 7, 1918 – February 21, 2018

Famed preacher and evangelist Billy Graham passed away yesterday. Rev. Graham had dealt with a number of illnesses in his last years, including prostate cancer, hydrocephalus (a buildup of fluid in the brain) and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.

It would be difficult estimate the full impact his life and ministry across the globe.  Southern Baptist leader Russell Moore called Billy Graham the "most important evangelist since the Apostle Paul."1

You can learn more about the Rev. Graham here and here.

As I conclude, I am reminded of Graham's own words:

“Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.” 

Amen

Courage and Godspeed,

Comments