Worldview and Apologetics in the News


 Bible text amazingly stable but scholarly criticism, media coverage of it is faulty: professor

'Transhood': New HBO Max documentary 'more exploitative than Cuties'

Former atheist Lee Strobel launches video series to make the case for Christmas

Four Religious Liberty Threats to Look Out for Under Biden Administration

I am in a COVID vaccine trial: My take on the testing experience

Ten Things You (Probably) Don’t Know About C. S. Lewis

What pro-lifers should know about COVID-19 vaccines

William Lane Craig on creation and anthropology

Debate: The Kitzmiller-Dover trial and Intelligent Design 15 years on - Mike Behe & Joshua Swamidass

From Theistic Evolution to Intelligent Design: Why I changed my mind

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Our last edition is here.

Comments

Roger Adlon said…
That's a tough article on WLC. :(
Chad said…
Hey Roger,

I try to offer a "fair and balanced" approach so that various positions are represented. An inclusion of any one article isn't necessarily an endorsement, but simply qualifies as news.

I hope that makes sense!

Godspeed