What if Christianity is True?
This resource features a 12 point argument that Christianity is true that is as follows:
1. Truth about reality is knowable.
2. The opposite of true is false.
3. It is true that the theistic God exists.
4. If God exists, then miracles are possible.
5. Miracles are acts of God to confirm a message from God.
6. The New Testament is historically reliable.
7. The New Testament says Jesus claimed to be God.
8. Jesus proved to be God via His resurrection.
9. Therefore, Jesus is God.
10. Everything Jesus, who is God, teaches is true.
11. Jesus taught that the Bible is the Word of God.
12. Therefore, the Bible is the Word of God.
You can checkout the arguments and evidence offered for each step here.
This is a helpful, concise resource to share with others!
You can learn more about the wonderful ministry of Ratio Christi here.
Courage and Godspeed,
Article: The Apologetics of Jesus by Eric Chabot
3 Reasons Relativism is Untenable
What Are the Laws of Logic? by J.P. Moreland